How to Book
Young people booking for themselves
1. Register if it is your first time, or login if it is a return visit.
2. Click on 'register or log in' and follow the instructions filling in every field on the form.
3. Once you have logged in then just press the 'request place' buttons of the pages of the activities you want to go to.
4. Please do not request a place for more than one thing happening at the same time. This may result in you ot being offered a place on either course.
5. We are asking everyone to limit their requests to five courses (excluding workshops or taster sessions).
If you request a place in something by accident or you can no longer attend then go to the page of the activity you are signed up for and and click on 'cancel my place'.
If you forget what you have requested
If you can't remember what events you have requested, you can find them by clicking next to your name when you log on.
Parents or carers booking for young people
1. Follow 1 & 2 as above.
2. You can set up an account and request a place on behalf of your children. Please where possible give a different mobile phone number and email address for each child. Click on 'register or log in' and follow the instructions filling in every field on the form.
3. If you want to request a place for more than one child you can add them to your account, either when first registering or later. Click on your name, then Your Details, and use the Add Young Person button to register more names.