How to Book
Young people booking for themselves
1. Find the page of the activity you want to do. This will tell you how to book if you need to.
2. If it is a drop-in you can just turn up. For a few of the activities you need to send an email. Most of the activities you can book on-line. For these you need to register if it is your first time, or login if it is a return visit.
3. Click on 'register or log in' and follow the instructions filling in every field on the form.
4. Once you have registered or logged in then just press the sign up buttons of the pages of the activities you want to book.
If you book something by accident or you can no longer attend then go to the page of the activity you are signed up for and and click on 'cancel my place'.
If you forget what you have booked
If you can't remember what events you have signed up for, you can find them by clicking next to your name when you log on.
Parents or carers booking for young people
1. Follow 1 & 2 as above.
2. You can set up an account and book on behalf of your child. Click on 'register or log in' and follow the instructions filling in every field on the form.
3. Note that if you want to book for more than one child you need to set up a separate account for each child.