In this session we use the practice and alignment of Yoga, to create a unique performance piece using only the body and the art of body paint that will be showcased as part of our visual art film RE-ROOT. Develop flexibility and movement vocabulary while learning how yoga can be used as part of a performance. Link up with the other projects to create a piece that reflects the theme of re-rooting.
All participants of in-person courses will receive a free packed lunch from Lunch Bunch. You are also welcome to bring your own if you prefer. There are vegan, halal and GF options available. Please contact the course organiser if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - In line with current government guidance, this course may be postponed, moved to an outside venue or moved online. Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More info: email@example.com
Dates and times:
Wednesday 29 July, 2—3pm
Wednesday 5 August, 2—3pm
Wednesday 12 August, 2—3pm
Wednesday 19 August, 2—3pm
Wednesday 26 August, 2—3pm
Register Interest in Yoga Performance
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- There will be 2m distance between participants
- The course will be limited to 15 young people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For control measures for the whole building see Lift Youth Hub