Vegetarian And Vegan Cookery
Take this opportunity to learn how to cook a variety of vegan and vegetarian dishes, the sessions will be fun and practical, it will be an opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the kitchen. So whether you've cooked before or you're new to it, come along and give it a go- get those tastebuds tingling!
What to wear or bring?
If you have long hair you will need something to tie it back.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to the course to register your interest and we will be in touch soon
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Monday 10 August, 3—6pm
Tuesday 11 August, 3—6pm
Wednesday 12 August, 3—6pm
Thursday 13 August, 3—6pm
Register Interest in Vegetarian And Vegan Cookery
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The kitchen will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities. Regular hand washing will also be required throughout the session as normal.
- There will be a 1.5m distance maintained between workstations
- The course will be limited to 10 young people in a space that can normally take 16
- Each person will have their own cooking utensils - or they will be cleaned between uses
- Face coverings are optional - social distancing will be maintained
- For control measures for the whole building see Lift Youth Hub