Tennis Camp 1
Summer is here so it's time to improve your forehand, backhand and serve. With a small competition by the end of the course you will have a chance to put what you have learnt into practice.
For both boys and girls of all abilities.
What to wear or bring?
Outdoor sports clothes
Long hair tied back
A bottle of water
All participants of in-person courses will receive a free packed lunch from Lunch Bunch. You are also welcome to bring your own if you prefer. There are vegan, halal and GF options available. Please contact the course organiser if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes or a local outbreak of the infection occurs this course will be postponed. In addition, we may decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest we will be in touch soon.
Venue: Highbury Fields
More info: email@example.com
Dates and times:
Monday 17 August, 10—11.30am
Tuesday 18 August, 10—11.30am
Wednesday 19 August, 10—11.30am
Thursday 20 August, 10—11.30am
Register Interest in Tennis Camp 1
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The rackets and balls will be sanitised before every session - you are also welcome to bring your own
- The course will be limited to four young people per court
- There will be a 2m distance maintained at all times
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- We are following all guidelines issued by the Lawn Tennis Association
- You can see a more detailed risk assessment visit for Finsbury Park