Summer is here so it's time to improve your forehand, backhand and serve. With a small competition by the end of the course you will have a chance to put what you have learnt into practice.
For both boys and girls of all abilities.
What to wear or bring?
Outdoor sports clothes
Long hair tied back
A bottle of water
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes or a local outbreak of the infection occurs this course will be postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
Venue: Finsbury Park
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Monday 17 August, 10am—12pm
Tuesday 18 August, 3—5pm
Wednesday 19 August, 3—5pm
Thursday 20 August, 3—5pm
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The rackets and balls will be sanitised before every session - you are also welcome to bring your own
- There will be a 2m space maintained between players, usually more
- The course will be limited to 15 young people - we would normally cater for 24
- Everyone will be asked to use the provided hand sanitiser before and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- We are following all guidleines issued by the Lawn Tennis Association
- You can see a more detailed risk assessment visit for Finsbury Park