Summer Fitness With CYP
This is a fitness session hosted outdoors. You will be guided by a personal trainer through various exercise to improve not only your fitness, but also your general health and wellbeing. Learn how to increase your stamina while making friends at the same time. Get active for a positive effect on the mind, improving your concentration, getting a better night's sleep and lowering stress. You can even help improve your posture and balance in this weekly workout session.
What to wear or bring?
Outdoor sports clothes
Long hair tied back
A bottle of water
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes or a local outbreak of the infection occurs this course will be postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
Venue: Copenhagen Youth Project
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Thursday 30 July, 7—9pm
Thursday 6 August, 7—9pm
Thursday 13 August, 7—9pm
Thursday 20 August, 7—9pm
Thursday 27 August, 7—9pm
Register Interest in Summer Fitness With CYP
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The equipment will be sanitised before every session - you are also welcome to bring your own
- The course will be limited to 15 young people - we would normally cater for 24
- There will be a 2m distance maintained at all times
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- We are following all guidelines issued by the government
- For more information of the safety measures in place visit Copenhagen Youth Project