Steps To Womanhood
A four day course supporting young women in building their mindset and shaping their future one brick at a time. Using the theme of the Wizard of OZ along with play and the creative arts you will explore your transition into adult life. You will be provided with tools that will support you with engineering your thinking for a better and balanced future. Working alongside other young women, the week will end in creating a podcast detailing your journey and lessons from the week.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be moved on-line or postponed. In addition, we may decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest and we will be in touch soon.
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Tuesday 11 August, 12—4pm
Wednesday 12 August, 12—4pm
Thursday 13 August, 12—4pm
Friday 14 August, 12—4pm
Register Interest in Steps To Womanhood
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- There will be a 2m space between participants
- The course hold a limited number of young people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For control measures for the whole building see Lift Youth Hub