Stand Up For Yourself
This is a one week course helping young people grow in confidence through comedy. Learn how to improvise, find the funny in your daily lives, write a joke, create a sketch, plus learn presentation skills and microphone techniques.
The week ends with a performance of a five minute stand up comedy routine.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be moved on-line. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for more information on safety.
Bookings - In line with current government guidance, this course may be postponed, moved to an outside venue or moved online. Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Venue: Platform Youth Hub
More information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 07826 183405
Monday 20 July, 11am—4pm
Tuesday 21 July, 11am—4pm
Wednesday 22 July, 11am—4pm
Thursday 23 July, 11am—4pm
Friday 24 July, 11am—4pm
Register Interest in Stand Up For Yourself
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room and furniture will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- The course will be limited to 12 young people - in a space that can normally hold 90 people
- There will be a 2m distance maintained at all times
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For a fully detailed building risk assessment visit this page