Learn how to process and communicate your emotions through performance and poetry. Each week you will be invited to explore a different theme and at the end of your creative journey you will possess the tools and skills to communicate your message out into the universe. Spoken word is a great form of expression and an opportunity to harness your creativity!
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be postponed.
Bookings - Please sign up to the course to register your interest.
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Wednesday 29 July, 8—9.30pm
Wednesday 5 August, 8—9.30pm
Wednesday 12 August, 8—9.30pm
Wednesday 19 August, 8—9.30pm
Wednesday 26 August, 8—9.30pm
Register Interest in Spoken Word
You need to login first.Register or Login
- Links to sessions will be securely emailed to you after you have signed up and your place has been confirmed
- Only facilitators can share their screens
- All sessions will be supervised by facilitators who hold a current DBS certificate
- There will be no photos or screenshots taken in online courses without participant consent
- Zoom's breakout rooms and waiting room features will be used on all sessions to ensure that only pre-booked participants can enter and have access to their rooms
- For more information on safety for online courses, visit this page