Soapbox Online: Games Design
Love gaming and have your own ideas about games you want to create?
Interested in developing skills in London’s leading digital and technology sector?
Passionate about developing industry standard skills that will give you a head start when applying for further training or employment?
Run by Games Design graduates and current students, this online programme will take you all the way from the very basics of designing a cube through to high end games production using Maya and Unity. You will get the chance to work in teams and create a game narrative, sketch out design concepts, 3D model assets and use a gaming engine.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Monday 17 August, 2—4pm
Tuesday 18 August, 2—4pm
Wednesday 19 August, 2—4pm
Thursday 20 August, 2—4pm
Friday 21 August, 2—4pm
Register Interest in Soapbox Online: Games Design
You need to login first.Register or Login
- Links to sessions will be securely emailed to you after you have signed up and your place has been confirmed
- Only facilitators can share their screens
- All sessions will be supervised by facilitators who hold a current DBS certificate
- There will be no photos or screenshots taken in online courses without participant consent
- Zoom's breakout rooms and waiting room features will be used on all sessions to ensure that only pre-booked participants can enter and have access to their rooms
- For more information on safety for online courses, visit this page