Develop skills in photography, collage and storytelling with interdisciplinary artist R.I.P. Germain. You’ll work as a group to explore themes of loss and new beginnings and create a personal visual essay. The project will be based in the St Pancras room in Lift and, weather permitting, we will be spending lots of time outdoors. We will also visit Cubitt’s headquarters in Angel. All materials and photography equipment will be provided.
Institute of Anything is Cubitt's programme for 13-19 year olds. Young people work alongside contemporary artists, develop skills and make friends. It’s called Institute of Anything because anything is possible. They support young people to take their art practice in new directions.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be moved on-line or postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - In line with current government guidance, this course may be postponed, moved to an outside venue or moved online. Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Wednesday 29 July, 11am—3.30pm
Thursday 30 July, 11am—3.30pm
Friday 31 July, 11am—3.30pm
Register Interest in Photography Project
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room and workstations will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- There will be a 2m space between workstations
- The course will be limited to 10 young people - in a space that can normally hold 32 people
- We will providing designated art equipment for each participant every day - no sharing allowed
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For a building risk assessment click Lift Youth Hub