Online Employability Skills Workshop
Are you looking to take your first steps into professional employment? Maybe you've just finished school, college or university and you want to know how to secure a job?
This two day online course will equip you with confidence and knowledge in building your professional online presence. Learn to use professional networking and meeting platforms like LinkedIn, Zoom and Skype, as well as how to make your social media channels work for your brand. You will cover topics including:
- Finding jobs on social media and job sites like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Looking at your peer networks and finding employment through people you already know
- How to build your online 'brand' and how to successfully and professionally promote yourself online
- Confidence in presenting yourself over video in an online employment scenario
This course will be led by Serina Apaloo-Gordon, who has over 10 years professional experience in coaching and supporting the progression of young people into a huge range of industries.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
Online Course - you will receive information on how to access the course after your sign up is confirmed.
More information: email@example.com
Dates: Thursday 30 July, 2—4pm
Friday 31 July, 2—4pm
Register Interest in Online Employability Skills Workshop
You need to login first.Register or Login
- Links to sessions will be securely emailed to you after you have signed up and your place has been confirmed
- Only facilitators can share their screens
- All sessions will be supervised by facilitators who hold a current DBS certificate
- There will be no photos or screenshots taken in online courses without participant consent
- Zoom's breakout rooms and waiting room features will be used on all sessions to ensure that only pre-booked participants can enter and have access to their rooms
- For more information on safety for online courses, visit this page