Join Access to Sports for a range of games including football, basketball, dodgeball, cricket and short tennis.
Progress your skills and improve your fitness with these sessions.
Summer is here so it's time to improve your forehand, backhand and serve. With a small competition by the end of the course you will have a chance to put what you have learnt into practice.
For young people of all abilities.
What to wear or bring?
Outdoor sports clothes
Long hair tied back
A bottle of water
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes or a local outbreak of the infection occurs this course will be postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
Venue: Finsbury Park
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times: Monday 3 August, 2—4pm
Tuesday 4 August, 2—4pm
Wednesday 5 August, 2—4pm
Thursday 6 August, 2—4pm
Register Interest in Multi Sports
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The equipment will be sanitised before every session - you are also welcome to bring your own
- There will be a 2m space maintained between participants, usually more
- The course will be limited to 15 young people in 3 groups of 5 - we would normally cater for 24
- Everyone will be asked to use the provided hand sanitiser before and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- We are following all guidelines issued by the National Governing Body
- You can see a more detailed risk assessment for Finsbury Park