Making Videos For Social Media With Film Creatives
Get creative in this week-long course where you will meet other young people and learn how to create your very own Youtube channel, make your own videos and advertise your work, as well as making videos for other online social media platforms.
At the end of the three days you have your own channel and have made a Youtube video. This as a calling card for future projects, potential jobs and gives you the ability create your own revenue stream. You will get a certificate that will enhance your CV.
Bookings - In line with current government guidance, this course may be postponed, moved to an outside venue or moved online. Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More information: email@example.com
Dates: Monday 24 August, 11.10am—4pm
Tuesday 25 August, 11.10am—4pm
Wednesday 26 August, 11.10am—4pm
Thursday 27 August, 11.10am—4pm
Friday 28 August, 11.10am—4pm
Register Interest in Making Videos For Social Media With Film Creatives
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room, tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- There will be a 2m space between participants
- The course will be limited to 15 young people - in a space that can normally hold over 40 people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For control measures for the whole buidling see Lift Youth Hub