Making Videos For Social Media Online With Film Creatives
Get online for this week long course where you will meet other young people and learn how to create your very own Youtube channel, make your own videos and advertise your work, as well as making videos for other online social media platforms.
At the end of the three days you have your own channel and have made a Youtube video. This as a calling card for future projects, potential jobs and gives you the ability create your own revenue stream. You will get a certificate that will enhance your CV.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
Online Course - you will receive information on how to access the course after your sign up is confirmed.
More information: email@example.com
Dates: Monday 27 July, 2—4pm
Tuesday 28 July, 2—4pm
Wednesday 29 July, 2—4pm
Thursday 30 July, 2—4pm
Friday 31 July, 2—4pm
Register Interest in Making Videos For Social Media Online With Film Creatives
You need to login first.Register or Login
- Links to sessions will be securely emailed to you after you have signed up and your place has been confirmed
- Only facilitators can share their screens
- All sessions will be supervised by facilitators who hold a current DBS certificate
- There will be no photos or screenshots taken in online courses without participant consent
- Zoom's breakout rooms and waiting room features will be used on all sessions to ensure that only pre-booked participants can enter and have access to their rooms
- For more information on safety for online courses, visit this page