Making Videos For Social Media
Get creative in this week-long course where you will meet other young people and learn how to create your very own Youtube channel, make your own videos and advertise your work, as well as making videos for other online social media platforms.
At the end of the three days you have your own channel and have made a Youtube video. This as a calling card for future projects, potential jobs and gives you the ability create your own revenue stream. You will get a certificate that will enhance your CV.
All participants of in-person courses will receive a free packed lunch from Lunch Bunch. You are also welcome to bring your own if you prefer. There are vegan, halal and GF options available. Please contact the course organiser if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Bookings - Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: Monday 24 August, 11.10am—4pm
Tuesday 25 August, 11.10am—4pm
Wednesday 26 August, 11.10am—4pm
Thursday 27 August, 11.10am—4pm
Friday 28 August, 11.10am—4pm
Register Interest in Making Videos For Social Media
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room, tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- The course will be limited to 15 young people - in a space that can normally hold over 40 people
- There will be a 2m distance maintained at all times
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For control measures for the whole building see Lift Youth Hub