Making Podcasts Online
Join us to make online collaborative podcasts about themes that affect young people from your own home. You can be at the forefront of projects interviewing people or behind the scenes helping out - or both. We will be covering issues like mental health, being a young person in Islington, lockdown life and more.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
Online Course - you will receive information on how to access the course after your sign up is confirmed.
More information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Times:
Monday 20 July, 3—5pm
Tuesday 21 July, 3—5pm
Wednesday 22 July, 3—5pm
Register Interest in Making Podcasts Online
You need to login first.Register or Login
- Links to sessions will be securely emailed to you after you have signed up and your place has been confirmed
- Only facilitators can share their screens
- All sessions will be supervised by facilitators who hold a current DBS certificate
- There will be no photos or screenshots taken in online courses without participant consent
- Zoom's breakout rooms and waiting room features will be used on all sessions to ensure that only pre-booked participants can enter and have access to their rooms
- For more information on safety for online courses, visit this page