Join a group of other young people on a 3 day course to make collaborative podcasts about themes that affect young people. Make friends, learn how podcasts are created and get your opinions heard. You can be at the forefront of projects interviewing people or behind the scenes helping out - or both. We will be covering issues like mental health, being a young person in Islington, lockdown life and more.
Bookings - In line with current government guidance, this course may be postponed, moved to an outside venue or moved online. Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Register Interest in Making Podcasts
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- There will be a socially distanced space between participants
- The course will be limited to 10 young people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For control measures for the whole building see Lift Youth Hub