Get Your Moped CBT Licence
Compulsory basic training (CBT) is a course you usually have to take before you ride a moped or motorcycle on the road. Places like Pizza Hut, Deliveroo, Just Eat and more require you to have a CBT certificate in order to be a delivery rider, so it's a great opportunity to add to your CV!
CBT is not a test that you pass or fail.
After you’ve completed CBT, you can ride a:
- moped if you’re 16 or over
- motorcycle up to 125cc and with a power output of up to 11kW if you’re 17 or over
You must have a provisional driving licence to do this course
It costs £34 to apply online. You can pay by MasterCard, Visa, Electron or Delta debit or credit card.
- an identity document, such as your passport
- addresses where you’ve lived for up to the last 3 years
- you might be asked for additional information, such as your National Insurance number if you know it
It takes about a week to get your licence. If you are offered a provisional place on this course you will have to show proof of the licence within two weeks to confirm your place.
Venue: Rose Bowl
Ages: 16—24 who have a provisional drving licence (see green box)
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Monday 16 August, 4—6pm
Tuesday 17 August, 4—6pm
Wednesday 18 August, 4—6pm
Thursday 19 August, 4—6pm
Friday 20 August, 4—6pm
Saturday 21 August, 4—6pm
Note that on the day of the CBT itself will be a full day starting 9am
Sorry this course is now full.