Football Camp 1
Take your football technique to another level working on ball skills, footwork, fitness, team play, shooting and passing and more. Both girls and boys of all abilities are welcome.
What to wear or bring
Please arrive in sports kit
Bring something to drink
All participants will receive a free packed lunch from Lunch Bunch. You are also welcome to bring your own if you prefer. There are vegan, halal and GF options available. Please contact the course organiser if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the coaches need to self-isolate, this course may be postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for further health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to the course to register your interest and we will be in touch to soon.
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the pitch and after using the toilets
- The ball will be sanitised before every session
- The course will be limited to 15 young people (we would normally have 24 on this course)
- There will be a 2m distance maintained during warm up and cool down
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- We are following the grassroots guidelines issued by the Football Association
- For the relevant buidling control measure risk assessment visit Finsbury Leisure Centre
Register Interest in Football Camp 1
You need to login first.Register or Login