First Aid For Heroes 2
Be a real life superhero and learn first aid. This course will teach you how to keep your cool in an emergency and take the right action at the right time.
Learn to deal with slips, trips, bumps and scrapes, to promote recovery and get back in the game. As well as practical knowledge, you’ll also learn what is required to take charge of an emergency situation, how to prioritise and give clear instructions. There will also be opportunities to practice presentation skills and take problem solving to the next level.
Perfect for boosting your CV, gaining new skills and making smart decisions.
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be moved on-line. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Venue: Mary's Youth Club
More info: email@example.com
Dates and times: Tuesday 11 August, 2—5pm
Wednesday 12 August, 2—5pm
Thursday 13 August, 2—5pm
Register Interest in First Aid For Heroes 2
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- All first aid equipment will be cleaned before every session.
- There will be a 2m space maintained between participants at all times
- The course will be limited to 12 young people - we would normally cater for 24
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times