Learn how to direct and shoot your very own documentary film in this five day course with other young filmmakers. Using top of the range equipment, you can learn how to produce, edit, film and research a film about issues that are important to you. Whether you're already an experienced movie-maker, or you just want to try something new, you're guaranteed to have fun and learn new skills at the same time.
Book for this exciting week of fun and film making to grow your skills and meet other young people safely in the area.
Bookings - In line with current government guidance, this course may be postponed, moved to an outside venue or moved online. Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Venue: Platform Youth Hub
More information: email email@example.com
Dates: Monday 17 August, 11am—4pm
Tuesday 18 August, 11am—4pm
Wednesday 19 August, 11am—4pm
Thursday 20 August, 11am—4pm
Friday 21 August, 11am—4pm
Register Interest in Documentary Filmmaking
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The space will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- There will be a 2m space between the participants
- The course will be limited to 10 young people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the space
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For a fully detailed building risk assessment visit Platform Youth Hub