Bring your creative writing to life in our weekly drama sessions! Explore improvisation and scene devising with support, to create fascinating solo or group drama pieces to be showcased at the end of the summer!
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the facilitator needs to self-isolate, this course will be postponed. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - In line with current government guidance, this course may be postponed, moved to an outside venue or moved online. Please sign up to the course to register your interest and you will be informed about any changes as soon as possible.
Venue: Lift Youth Hub
More info: email@example.com
Dates and times:
Friday 31 July, 3.15—4.45pm
Friday 7 August, 3.15—4.45pm
Friday 14 August, 3.15—4.45pm
Friday 21 August, 3.15—4.45pm
Register Interest in Community Drama
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- The course will be limited to 12 young people
- There will be a 2m distance maintained at all times
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- For control measures for the whole building see Lift Youth Hub