Love athletics? Then join this packed week including an induction into track and field events.
We will be focusing on the technique and skills for each event including sprinting, hurdles, long jump, high jump, javelin, shot putt and more.
For both boys and girls of all abilities.
What to wear or bring?
Outdoor sports clothes
Long hair tied back
A bottle of water
Venue: Finsbury Park
More info: email email@example.com
Dates and times:
Monday 27 July, 1.30—3.30pm
Tuesday 28 July, 1.30—3.30pm
Wednesday 29 July, 1.30—3.30pm
Thursday 30 July, 1.30—3.30pm
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The equipment will be sanitised before every session - you are also welcome to bring your own
- There will be a 2m space maintained between participants, usually more
- The course will be limited to 15 young people - we would normally cater for 24
- Everyone will be asked to use the provided hand sanitiser before and after using the facilities
- Face coverings are optional as social distancing will be maintained at all times
- We are following all guidelines issued by the National Governing Body
- You can see a more detailed risk assessment for Finsbury Park