Ambassador Meeting: Carnival Online
In these weekly sessions we will develop and work with youth leaders to create and manage the visual film production. We will focus on developing the narrative of our collective vision and also work on developing the ambassador advanced art commission pieces for the final production.
The session will be fun and practical. Experience of previous Indigo Carnival Projects is required.
This is part of the Re-ROOT Carnival and Video Project
Coronavirus - possible changes
In the event that the government advice changes, a local outbreak of the infection occurs or the faciliator needs to self-isolate, this course will be moved on-line. In addition, we may increase or decrease the number of available spaces if social distancing advice changes. Scroll down for health and safety information.
Bookings - Please sign up to register your interest.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
Monday 20 July, 8.30—9.30pm
Monday 27 July, 8.30—9.30pm
Monday 3 August, 8.30—9.30pm
Monday 10 August, 8.30—9.30pm
Monday 17 August, 8.30—9.30pm
Monday 24 August, 8.30—9.30pm
Monday 31 August, 8.30—9.30pm
Register Interest in Ambassador Meeting: Carnival Online
You need to login first.Register or Login
- Links to sessions will be securely emailed to you after you have signed up and your place has been confirmed
- Only facilitators can share their screens
- All sessions will be supervised by facilitators who hold a current DBS certificate
- There will be no photos or screenshots taken in online courses without participant consent
- Zoom's breakout rooms and waiting room features will be used on all sessions to ensure that only pre-booked participants can enter and have access to their rooms
- For more information on safety for online courses, visit this page